Because of its strong abilities, AI can do various email promoting related undertakings at scale, including drafting duplicate, composing headlines, and further develop deliverability. All things considered, the innovation is ready to change email showcasing methodology as far as we might be concerned. Gone are the days when we expected to anticipate human advertisers physically doing everything email-related.
Today, forward-thinking brands build email strategies that augment human marketers with intelligent machines. As a result, email marketers must now build email marketing strategies that leverage what machines are good at and what email marketers are good at, as well as cultivate the skills needed to leverage AI. To give you an idea of what this looks like, here’s a taste of what AI can do in email marketing…
Draft email copy and subject lines
AI can actually help you improve the words you use in your tailored emails-at scale. Here’s how.
- Write email subject lines all by itself. AI tools use natural language generation (NLG) to write email subject lines even better than humans can. They do so by learning your brand voice through data you use to teach it, then draft subject lines that increase opens and earn higher revenue.
- Personalize copy down to the individual. AI-powered d eep learning technology creates copy that resonates with any audience, segment, or individual. This type of technology can also offer personalized email content recommendations on an individual level, increasing engagement and conversions.
Phrasee uses advanced AI and machine learning to automatically write email subject lines better than humans, resulting in higher open rates. Go to Vendor Website Improve deliverability and optimize email outreach
There are a million different ways to improve the chances that your email reaches its intended target, and almost all of them can be improved with AI.
- Restructure your email campaigns. AI-powered tools can use historical data to break your marketing campaign into hundreds of sub-campaigns internally, then structure and deliver them to maximize inbox delivery by sending more targeted emails.
- Optimize send times. You can also use AI to optimize email send times at the individual level to ensure each recipient is more likely to see your email content.
- Clean up email lists. AI-powered technology can clean up email databases by removing out-of-date contacts and updating job titles, phone numbers, and other information automatically-improving deliverability across emails in the process.
Seventh Sense uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to assess mountains of data from your HubSpot portal, Marketo instance and / or corporate email system. It then uses the data to build a predictive model for each contact.
That means each individual person in your list receives an email at the time they’re most likely to open it, based on data.
Drift Email automatically updates your contact database and instantly routes emails from prospects to the right people in your organization, making email marketing effortless.